My CSR Christmas List
I have been a little naughty this year but you know I am very nice deep inside, so here goes my CSR wishlist for 2011, with a few but important items:
- Help us find the way to link corporate responsibility and responsible consumption since they are two sides of the same coin.
- Uncover the bad guys. There are plenty of companies claiming to be socially responsible while their products and services are far from being good for the community.
- Illuminate us CSR professionals with coherence and common sense. Don’t let us be misled by siren songs in the shape of beautifully designed PR & marketing plans. Help us read between the lines.
- Please give us a big dictionary and a nice calculator. The dictionary will be to translate CSR into the real language of people and small/medium businesses. The calculator will be to calculate the benefits of CSR in terms of profit and ROI.
- Please bring us a national CSR strategy for Spain or, even better, a PanEuropean CSR policy and support. Inspire our leaders.
Yours faithfully, Juan
Entry filed under: Sin categoría. Tags: .