The Three Kings of CSR
Tomorrow is January 6, Three Kings Day, a major holiday in Spain and the day we Spaniards say farewell to the Christmas season.
Like every child (and many adults), tonight I will put my shoes below the Christmas tree, hoping that the Three Kings cooperate with Santa in bringing what I asked him 2 weeks ago. May they also agree with what my psychic predicted for 2011. Let’s recap:
- More responsible customers
- Uncover the bad guys and irresponsible companies*
- Coherence and common sense in the CSR world
- A dictionary to translate CSR into common language and a calculator to calculate the benefits of CSR
- A Spanish or joint European CSR strategy
- Power to the people (companies more accountable to public opinion)
- Less is more (less stuff, more responsible and ethical consumption)
- Back to values (honesty, transparency, solidarity)
I also promise to work hard so that these wishes come true.
Goodbye Christmas season, hello ordinary life
*By the way, I am preparing a post on bad companies using CSR for greenwashing purposes. If you have any example please let me know
Entry filed under: Corporate Social Responsibility. Tags: .